Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week there is a list of top tens that you have to write about!
This week’s TTT is:
Top Ten Books Read During The Lifespan Of Your Blog!
I’ve technically had my blog for almost 3 years now!! Besides the Iron Fey, these are not in order.
1. The Iron Fey Series – I love this series with a passion. It’s definitely at the top for one of my all-time favorite series. And with the spin-off series starting, I couldn’t be happier! Also, Julie Kagawa is one of my all-time favorite people as well!
2. Delirium – Lauren Oliver is a beautiful writer. I loved everything about this book. The premise, the writing, the characters, the story line. It was incredible.
3. Pandemonium – Sometimes sequels soar, sometimes sequels flop. This book was definitely a soar-er. I loved this book so much. It was such a great follow-up to an amazing book. Lauren Oliver has an amazing way with words. I also loved the back and forth style in which she wrote the book.
4. Before I Fall – Another Lauren Oliver favorite! I’m telling you, I am seriously hooked on this chick! This was just a great book. Again, the beautiful writing and all that. Just a beautiful story.
5. The Hunger Games – Of course this had to make the list. Wonderful series. Just an awesome read. And the movie was pretty fantastic.
6. The Wings Series – This one has to make the list because it’s what originally got me interested in the Fey. And I’m so glad I did because it opened me up to a lot of books that I normally wouldn’t have read!
7. The Pretty Little Liars Series – I read all these really quickly! I have to say though, I’m disappointed now that there are more books. I was happy before with the ending, and when I was reading them I was so excited that there were going to be more books, but now it just feels like they’re just overdoing it because of the success of the show. (which I love, btw, even though it’s completely different than the books!)
8. Thirteen Reasons Why – What to even say about this book? It is an incredible piece of literature and truly has an amazing message that I think every teenager should learn (and even some adults!)
9. The Crank Trilogy – I love Elen Hopkins. I LOVE her writing style. And I love that she took a hard time and a personal demon of her own and turned it into something that everyone can learn from.
10. The Gallagher Girl Series – I don’t know what it is about this series that makes me love it so much, but I do. I am incredibly in love with this series and I am anxiously awaiting the next book!
(So is my mom!)
What’s your top ten this week?