Rachel Harris’ SEVEN DAY FIANCE is finally here!
You can get it in your hands (well, on your ereader) right now! You don’t want to miss this fantastic Contemporary Romance from Rachel Harris. Book 2 in the Love and Game Series, SEVEN DAY FIANCE can be read as a standalone. Check out all of the information regarding this fantastic novel and Rachel Harris below! Then, see what we have in store for you on this blog tour stop and enter to win an awesome SEVEN DAY FIANCE Swag Basket!
Isn’t that cover pretty?? Read on and find out everything you need to know below!
SEVEN DAY FIANCE Synopsis:
Angelle Prejean is in a pickle. Her family is expecting her to come home with a fiancé—a fiancé who doesn’t exist. Well, he exists, but he definitely has no idea Angelle told her mama they were engaged. Tattooed, muscled, and hotter than sin, Cane can reduce Angelle to a hot mess with one look—and leave her heart a mess if she falls for him. But when she ends up winning Cane at a charity bachelor auction, she knows just how to solve her fiancé problem.
Cane Robicheaux is no one’s prince. He doesn’t do relationships and he doesn’t fall in love. When sweet, sultry-voiced Angelle propositions him, he hopes their little game can finally get her out of his head. He doesn’t expect her to break through all his barriers. But even as Angelle burrows deeper into his heart, he knows once their seven days are up, so is their ruse.
I got so swept up in this book! Love the romance! I loved the Cajun setting it was a fantastic backdrop for this story. Oh man, Cane is delicious. I just want to scoop him up, put him in my bed and never let him go. Ever. I can’t wait for more books like this one from Rachel! Her writing is amazing and she really sweeps you up in these stories and makes it feel like you are there right along side the main characters. Another incredible book from an incredible author! 🙂
Meet Angelle Prejean, heroine from Seven Day Fiancé. Former Cracklin Queen from the heart of Cajun country, Angelle is a bit of a klutz, a major romantic, and a woman in one heck of a pickle. When she’s not trying to find a way out of said pickle, she enjoys riding horses, volunteering at the fire station, and throwing on her favorite flannel pajamas and watching a movie. While the Hallmark channel is a particular favorite—especially around the holidays—there’s a few DVDs that she always keeps on stand-by…
Angelle Prejean’s Top 5 Favorite Movies EVER
- Sweet Home Alabama An adorable classic filled with laughter and romance, not to mention two deliciously attractive men. So much of Melanie Carmichael’s story reminds Angelle of her own, too. From the feel of the town and its people, to the pickle of a situation she finds herself in, this one hits close to home. Because of those similarities—or maybe despite them (he he)—this is a southern movie done well.
- The Proposal Another love story that reminds her of her own…like, a lot. But looking past the crazy parallels, this movie is just straight up FUN. Chanting with Betty White in the woods, rapping to Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock, the impromptu (and unforgettable) bachelorette party, and Ryan Reynolds yummy six-pack abs, this entire movie just makes you smile. And sigh over those abs. Seriously.
- Steel Magnolias What good southern woman, especially one from Louisiana, doesn’t have this movie at the top of her list? A beautiful movie of friendship and family that makes you laugh and cry and then laugh some more, it’s an authentic representation of the Louisiana life. That and it’s flipping fabulous.
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Essential post-breakup or whenever you’re feeling blue, this movie also makes you cry and laugh, while reminding you of what’s truly important. Each girl’s story is unique and beautifully told, and it makes you believe in the healing magic of friendship. Friendship and a fantastic pair of jeans!
- Hope Floats Sandra Bullock seems to be a recurring theme on Angie’s list… Anyhoo, this movie also stars New Orleans native Harry Connick, Jr. It’s a beautiful tearjerker about returning home, rediscovering yourself, and finding true love. Grabs a few extra tissues for this one and prepare to swoon.
There you have it, Angelle’s Prejean’s Top Five Favorite Movies EVER. Did any of your favorites make her list??
Rachel Harris Bio:
Rachel Harris grew up in New Orleans, where she watched soap operas with her grandmother and stayed up late sneak reading her mama’s favorite romance novels. Now a Cajun cowgirl living in Houston, she still stays up way too late reading her favorite romances, only now, she can do so openly. She firmly believes life’s problems can be solved with a hot, powdered-sugar-coated beignet or a thick slice of king cake, and that screaming at strangers for cheap, plastic beads is acceptable behavior in certain situations.
When not typing furiously or flipping pages in an enthralling romance, she homeschools her two beautiful girls and watches reality television with her amazing husband. Taste The Heat is her adult romance debut. She’s the author of MY SUPER SWEET SIXTEENTH CENTURY and A TALE OF TWO CENTURIES. She loves hearing from readers! Find her atwww.RachelHarrisWrites.com.
Goodreads Author: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5347676.Rachel_Harris
SEVEN DAY FIANCE Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17926005-seven-day-fianc?ac=1
Entangled Website: http://www.entangledpublishing.com/
And now for the Giveaway! Go enter to win!